Thursday, July 12, 2012

House Hunters

It's official. I am on the prowl for a cute little 3 bedroom house to live in with my pals Jane and Jess next year. I realize that I've started this hunt a little late into the season, but now I know I really want to do it. And now it's probably too late. But that's okay. I finally, after several long months of talking myself in and out of moving out again, realized that living with friends is where I need to be. Except this time, I need to do it right and live with other people who love Jesus and people who are going to be home with me to eat dinner and watch movies and not study. Every morning and every night I ask Jesus to help me and my friends find a house IF that's He wants us to do. This whole house idea may not even be an option, so first I'm asking Him, and I hope he says yes and supplies my friends and I house to live in this year. Now that I know this is something I want to do I check craigslist and trulia multiple times a day searching for the perfect house. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be. 3 bedrooms isn't quite as common as 4, and I want it to be in a good area. And I don't want to pay as much as I did in the apartment last year. It's fun looking at houses, but I'm still waiting to find that perfect one!

No comments:

Post a Comment