Wednesday, July 27, 2011

LAZY

la·zy/ˈlāzē/Adjective
1. Unwilling to work or use energy
 
Yup, that's me. I am unwilling to use energy. I feel awful saying that, but I have been so lazy this summer. Granted, I do babysit every morning so that might be why I chose to sit and do nothing all day once I get home. But I wish I would do something! Today I got done babysitting around 1. I had these big plans to come home and go straight to the pool. Well, as soon as I got home I realized how hot it was...then I slowly but surely talked myself out of going. I mean, come on! Really? All I would have to do is change into a bathing suit, make a water to drink, drive to the pool, and sit. SIT! I could be lazy there yet I chose to be lazy indoors. Why do I do that? Now that I'm typing it all out I'm getting kind of mad that I didn't go to the pool now. Gaaah. It's such a pretty day and I'm waisting it inside. Maybe I should go for an hour or two....I really could use some sun. I look so pale! And I hate it.
 
 
If you really knew me you would know that I've never been this pale during the summer in my whole 18 years of life. I think I was darker even when I was a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment