Monday, July 25, 2011

Woops...

So, yeah.. I'm really sorry I haven't posted on here in FOREVER! Most people would say it's because they're having such an exciting summer and they just don't have time. But I haven't had an exciting summer and I've had lots of time. Actually, this has been one of my worst summers to date. It's been extrememly boring. I don't do anything but babysit, which I do enjoy, but it makes me tired. I hardly ever go to the pool. I don't see anybody. And it's just not been very fun, except for the beach with Courtney and her fam. I just wish something exciting would happen. Honestly, at this point I'm jus ready for school to start. I really do miss it. And I'm even more exciting to move in to an apartment next month!!! I'm so pumped. At first I really wasn't all that excited about it, but now I'm ready. I know I'll do much better in school being away from home, and I really enjoyed living in a dorm last year so this will just be an extension of that. Well, I have to go babysit here in a little bit and I was just trying to kill some time. (I always give myself so much time to get ready when all I need is like 15 minutes.) I'll be back soon with a most interesting post hopefully.


If you really knew me you would know that I love the show Big Brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment