Tuesday, August 16, 2011

YL

I am so pumped for YoungLife to finally get started again! It's a new year, with new kids and I'm ready to just take over Powell High School! Today, all 5 of us newbies went to Powell and it was just so great. I met some new friends and talked to some old ones. I've been thinking alot about the type of girls I'll end up pursuing and just who those girls will be. And slowly but surely I think Jesus is leading me to a group of senior girls. Their leader left this past year so they are without anyone right now. I would love get to know those girls and get to know their hearts. I know that they've been on my heart all summer long and I'm just so ready to get this year rolling!


School starts tomorrow and I'm like way totally super pumped...but a little nervous. The first day is so crazy. And everybody actually goes to school. I like it when people stop going to class and the crowd dies down.


I am SO ready for small group to get going again too! I MISS THOSE GIRLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment