Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Homemade Apples

Homemade Apples is actually the font I used for the blog title, and tell me it ain't cute! I just went crazy on changing the whole look of my blog, and I must say, I'm pretty pleased with the changes I've made. Today was a really good day, and you normally won't hear me saying that on a Wednesday. I woke up this morning and watched Biggest Loser that I missed last night. I went to all my class, and Chem lab wasn't even that bad! AND it was the last one for this semester! Can I get a hallelujah!? Let me just say that I have loved every moment that I have gotten to spend with Maelena, Mary, and Chelsea. Seriously, I just met those girls this year and they already mean so much to me. I love something new about each of them everyday. I've loved having small group with Maelena and just getting to know her sweet, loving heart. She is honestly one of the most genuine, selfless people I have ever met, and I'm so thankful to have her in my life. She's taught me to be a more loving person, and I'm glad to have her friendship. She loves Jesus so much and you can tell just my hearing her talk. She literally is an angel. Mary is my giggle buddy and jokester. We laugh about anything and everything, and we make each other laugh over the dumbest things. She has such a good heart and she has loved me so well this past semester. All the time I think about how I hope I get to see her this summer since she isn't from here. Mary Mary quite contrary is what I like to call her. She is so sweet natured and just never ceases to put a smile on my face. Mary is a child of God. I'm thankful that she reached out to me with open arms and pursued a friendship with me. Chelsea is so comforting and full of compliments. She always has something positive to say, and she always lifts me up with encouraging words. She always makes me feel good about myself. Chelsea has such an amazing heart for Jesus and every time I'm with her I see Jesus. She never has a bad thing to say about anymore, she's so uplifting, and she's just so full of life and good spirits even when the times are hard. I have made many more friends and of course Jane and Jess, but I just felt like I needed to talk about these 3 girls. They each bring something different to the table, and I love them each for their own unique reasons. They are all my sisters in Christ, and I'm just really glad I met them all. I guess they've just all been on my heart lately, and I mean I do spend 4 days a weeks with them in Chemistry, so they're pretty special. LOVE YOU, GIRLS!


If you really knew me you would know that I have at least 987235 different laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment