Thursday, March 24, 2011

I write with good news!

Okay so, yesterday I found out that we find out where we will be getting placed NEXT WEDNESDAY!! I was thinking it was so much further away from now, but I am so glad that it's next week! I seriously couldn't be more pumped! Last night at Quest there was a leader panel. They had 6 leaders up front and we got to write and and asked them questions about leading and everything that comes with it. It's always so good to hear from other people how their ministry looks, how they pursue girls, how much money they spend....the whole 9 yards. It just made me that much more pumped for next week. I can't wait to see a year from now and how my ministry has played out, and how I will be pursuing girls. It's just a really cool thing. I pray every day for the the staffers and quest leaders that will be placing all of us this Saturday. It's a HUGE deal, but I know that Jesus will be in the YL house with everyone on Saturday.

I have been so anxious about this whole leading stuff, so I found this verse and I just have to keep reminding myself of it...

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Philippians 4:6-7




This is way random, and I meant to say something when I posted Tuesday, but I'm kind of sad that my boy Bruce is gone. It's tragic. I feel like he died or something. Good thing he didn't, though!


If you really knew me you would know that I am the worst studier ever! Seriously though, I should be studying for a Stat test that I have tonight, but nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment