Tuesday, May 10, 2011

1 down, 3 or more to go.

Yes, my title refers to the years of school I have left. I have officially and successfully completed my freshman year of college!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAT!? Yeah, that's whats going through my head right now. I'm kind of freaking out a little bit, because I honestly don't know where this year went. It's gone. In 3 short months I'm going to be a sophomore in college. That seems so old! And I'll be 19! I don't like the sound of that. This whole aging crap is getting weird. And I'm not really sure how I feel about it. I still feel like I'm 12. I call my mom about everything, I love home, I go every where with my mom, she does my laundry, she makes me food....so really I guess I haven't grown up at all. I'm 18....but not really. I took my last final this morning and I hope I did good. It wasn't awful, so that's a plus. I just hope I can get a C in Chemisry. That's all I want. If I get a C- and have to take it again I will cry like a baby all summer long. I'll still cry if I get a C, but at least I won't have to take it again. That class was ridiculous. I get frustrated talking about it so I'm going to stop. Well, my summer has officially began. Summer 2011.....gonna be heaven.

If you really knew me you would know that I want to learn to play golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment