Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hiking, Step, and 8th Grade Dance

The past few days have been pretty eventul, fortunately. On Thursday Jane, Jessica, and myself went hiking at House Mountain. It was so great! I always forget how much I love it until I do it again. I just love being outside in the trees on a mountain. It just reminds me of how awesome God is. No, he didn't make 1 or 2 kinds of trees....he made a million types of trees! And plants. And insects. And animals. It's just so cool to think about. Friday morning, Jessica and I went to a step class at Central Baptist Church. I went in thinking it was going to just be a good littl workout, and I MIGHT just break a swear. Holy crap! It was so intense. And it was pretty difficult. But I loved it! I hope we keep going back. Also, yesterday was my sisters 8th grade dance! Aka the most important day in any middle schoolers life. She got out of school early, got her hair done, and mom and I did her makeup. She is seriously gorgeous and she doesn't even know it! I'll have to post some pics. She looks SO old!! I just wanted to brag on her cause she's so cute.


If you really knew me you would know that I love to go grocery shopping with my mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment