Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cheerleading

Yes, I'm done with cheerleading for the rest of my life; however, cheerleading is definitely apart of my life for the long run. Yesterday my sister had tryouts for high school at Central and my best friend, Courtney had her last round of tryouts at UT! Needless to say, it was a big day yesterday. I was a nervous wreck. The night before I had worked with my sister all night on her cheer chant and dance just making sure she had it perfect. Yesterday morning we got up really early and got her ready and went over everything one more time! She had to be at school by 8:45 and then tryouts started at 9. I was texting her all morning trying to see if anybody cried after their tryout or if anybody said they messed up. Haha, I wanted the scoop! Jordans group was about to go so mom and I headed to the school around 11. Well, they were done with everybody by then but then like an hour and a half later they had call backs....and my sister got called back. I was seriously peeing on myself. Actually, I was crying. I was so nervous for her. I KNOW she is good. But I also know that Central has a history of not having fair cheerleading tryouts....so that's what I was nervous for. Long story short, my cute little sister is now a high school cheerleader! And I couldn't be more proud of her. She worked her butt off and she deserved that spot. I can't wait to teach her all the chants and drum chants! She's going to be the best one :) As for Court, last night around 12:30 I got a text from her saying I'm A UT CHEERLEADER! I am soooooo proud of her. Like seriously, she has worked her butt off these last few months. She would tumble everyday for like 3 hours. That's some serious dedication. I am so proud of both of them. I can't wait to watch Court cheering at all the football and basketball games! I'll be pointing and screaming...THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!! Love you both, Jordy and Court! Y'all rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment