Thursday, May 5, 2011

1081 Paxton Drive

I officially reside back in my location of 1081 Paxton Drive...aka...Mom's crib. It's bittersweet, really it is. I LOVE home. I'm pretty much obsessed with it. But I already miss being on campus. On campus I had Jane and friends and food and stuff to do whenever I wanted. At home, I have no friends. Mom works all day. Sister is at school. Well, I take that back. I do have the dogs. But they're already on my nerves. Basically, I just sit all day and watch tv. Yesterday I cleaned my room and vaccumed the upstairs for mom, but that took all of about 2 hours. So I was bored by 12. I need to go on a walk or tan or something! But I'm just too lazy to even get up. I think I'm just mourning the loss of my dorm room. I hope the next 2 girls that reside in Humes Hall room 520 AB enjoy it as much as Jane and I did. It was a great room. I'll miss it forever and always. Well, happy Cinco de Mayo everyone. I want Monterrey right now!

If you really knew me you would know that I eat at Monterrey at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment