Wednesday, February 16, 2011

High 64

Yes, that was the high for the day. And let me just tell you, it felt so great! I am so happy when it's warm. I catch myself just walking to class with a huge, cheesy grin on my face. I'm lovin' all this vitamin D I'm getting.

For today to be a Wednesday it was a really awesome day. I took a History of Rock test that wasn't too awful, I watched a 40 minute video in English, and lab only took an hour and a half! If that doesn't qualify as a great day then I'm not real sure what does.

This week I have been SO flustered/overwhelmed about visiting clubs. I called Fulton this past weekend and they said it was full so Jane called West and they played phone tag all day.  Last night I just prayed about it. I knew Jesus would let happen what's suppose to happen. If I was suppose to visit somewhere, he'd let me visit. If I wasn't, I wasn't. And then....during lab Jane texted me and said the Fulton leader called her back and said we could go! Music to my ears! Seriously. And obviously Jesus wants me to visit there since I was told it was full and then told we could come. I am so pumped about visiting Fulton. I get butterflies when I think about. I get that same feeling with Carter too. So I really hope one of these hits the spot for me. Today's Jesus Calling said Thank Me for the conditions that are requiring you to be still. I think...actually I know that I tend to fight the quietness sometimes. But the quietness pays on in the end. And I always realize that after.

Monday night after small group I went to Steph's house to watch the Bachelor, and while I was there I asked her about YL and leading, and how we find out. All that cool stuff. Like I'm already stoked out of my mind about all this, but talking about it made me so much more excited! I know from the bottom of my heart that I am suppose to be a young life leader. Sometimes I've caught myself thinking about how being a nursing major and leading will be hard, but I honestly said this at least 3 times...Oh well I'll just change my major because I will lead lost hs kids. That seriously has ran through my mind so many times. Leading isn't just sometime I plan to do in my spare time when I get bored. It's so much more serious than that. I can't believe time is moving along so quickly. We get applications TONIGHT at Quest! I can't wait to sit outside and let Jesus do all the writing through me. I am in such a great mood. Courtney and I are going to Coppa Cella for $5 burga tonight before quest :) I am super hungry.


If you really knew me you would know that I broke my pinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment