Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Eve.

I don't have a title for this post yet, so hopefully I'll come up with something before the end. 

Well, it's Sunday night. That means tomorrow is Monday. Here comes a new week. I think I'm ready for it. I can do this. This weekend was really good. Friday I went to the CHS game because it was senior night. I took the senior cheerleaders a cupcake from The Cupcakery and watched my bobcat boys run all over Fulton. It was an awesome game. I don't miss cheering at all, but if somebody had handed me a uniform and said do you want to cheer? I would have in a heartbeat. That game was so great, and I miss cheering for those boys. I miss them all so much! Zeek, Darnell, Sabo, Dre, and Linny. They were my pals. Oh, Steph Bales joined me at the game. I was glad she came with me. After the game we went to sonic, grabbed some real food, and then met Court Sport at Marble Slab for some ice cream and chat. Steph and I had some really great conversation. I honestly don't know who I'd be today if it weren't for her being there for me all throughout high school. We talked about leading yl and what I was most excited about and was I was most nervous/scared about. I guess I'm most nervous about just walking in a high school and saying hey I'm Taylor I love Jesus and you should too. I mean obviously that's not how it works. It's going to take some time, and I'm more than ready and willing. I know Jesus with me with me every single time. I'm most excited about just being that person that Steph was for me all through high school. I want some girl or girls to KNOW that they can talk to me about anything and they can tell me anything and I will ALWAYS love them no matter no. Gosh I get so pumped just talking about it. After our ice cream date I went to Courtney's house for a while. I didn't plan on staying so late, but we were just having a too much fun. I seriously love her fam and friends. I just fit right in like I've know them all my phone life. It's so great. Saturday, my mom and I took my sister and her friend to see Never Say Never 3d. (they're too cool) Mom and I just walked around the mall looking for something to do. We came home and Jane and I watched the UT basketball game and I made us these really awesome sandwiches. Just call me Rachel Ray. Actually, don't. I can't cook at all. But they are super delicious. And this morning I went to church with Eric and Abs. We got some lunch. Then I went home and crashed for like 3 hours. I probably wont sleep tonight. Not looking forward to it. Mom took Jordan and I too Olive Garden for dinner and then I came back here to the box. So I've just been chillin'. Ya know, making my Valentines for my small group tomorrow night. Also I started my application for Summer Staff. I'm really interested in working at a camp out west, so I'm hoping for Lost Canyon in Arizona or Crooked Creek or Trail West in Colorado. Oh yeah! Big news. I think I'll be visiting Fulton YL this week, so I am SOO pumped about that! I'll definitely have to tell y'all how it goes! 


Well, I just rambled and still don't have a title...

If you really knew me you would know that I am perfectly fine not having a Valentine. My mom is the best Valentine ever. Probably way better than any boy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment