Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Should Be Writing A Paper

Goodness gracious! It's been a while since I've posted. I do apologize about that. Hope all is well. Just wanted to share that I should totally be writing a paper right now...because it's due Friday...but I'm doing this instead. Oh and to make it even better, I haven't even talked this paper. I'm such a procrastinator. But I've come to the conclusion and accepted the fact that that is just how I work. I'm not the type of person who can study an hour everyday a week until the test, or write a little bit everyday until it's finished. NO! I study the day of and I write the day before. That my friends is how I roll. And don't get me wrong, I'm not meaning to boast or seem proud of it, but I honestly cannot help it. I tried to start my paper Monday and I seriously just sat at my computer for an hour and stared. No good. So I'll probably work on it a little bit tonight, but mostly do all of it tomorrow. I'm just that way. My good friend Jessica is the total opposite. She works on a paper for like 3 weeks, and studies her brains our for tests. Sometime I wish I could be as disciplined as her, but I just can't do it.

Well, I'll catch you up on me week. This week has actually been pretty good. Nothing big going on besides this paper, that I'm practically ignoring. Today I had lab, which is pretty much torture. But I realized that I can't complain about it the whole time or it really will be awful. So I tried to make the best of it and I tried to have fun. It actually did work a little bit. After lab I went to Copper Cellar with some friends for $5 burgers! Yes I said it. 5 BUCKS! So good. After we ate we went to Quest, which, I must say is the highlight of my week. It just keeps getting better and better. Tonight we talked about Camp. And it was so cool to hear about just HOW intentional everything about camp is! The meals, the long walks, the program, the rides....everything! I am so pumped about being a YoungLife leader. Tonight we had 3 spotlights from Karns, Center (my alma mater!), and Farragut. It's so cool to be able to hear about the school, and how younglife looks at the school, and how younglife club looks at the school. I'm getting more and more excited with every school I hear about. Tomorrow night I think Jane and I are going to go to All West, which is when ALL the west side schools come together for one big club. I was being extremely close-minded to west side schools, and I know I don't need to be. Jesus may want me there, so I'm going to check it out.

I do apologize for rambling. I really have nothing super important to say. I just wanted to post and say what was up. I really should get to this paper. I'll be taking prayers :)


If you really knew me you would know that I brush my teeth a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment